UNICEF Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.unicef.org
UNICEF Recruitment 2019 – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment application form is now available. See UNICEF job vacancies here and how to apply online via UNICEF job portal www.unicef.org.
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund has published new job vacancies which is open to the general public.
Interested applicants are to see the available job vacancies, requirements and how to submit your application successfully.
UNICEF recruitment is currently ongoing for various vacant positions in the Organisation.
To apply, you need the read the following information relating to the requirements and application procedure.
UNICEF Recruitment Requirements
UNICEF has various requirements depending on the type of vacancies available.
We have been able to compile the general requirements for you below:
- You need to possess an advance degree in any of the related fields.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgements and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Recruitment
To apply, visit UNICEF recruitment portal, visit www.unicef.org/about/employ/ to start your application.
Please take note that every stage of the recruitment process, UNICEF does not charge any fee.
To get latest job vacancies from UNICEF, you can bookmark this page and be checking back regularly to stay informed about UNICEF jobs.
If you want to be notified on UNICEF Recruitment, kindly leave a comment below so we can be sending you regular updates.