The CQUniversity – Australia is offering the Morris Family Foundation Scholarships to High-Achieving applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. This scholarship provides the opportunity for a successful candidate to conduct research on the topic of the integration of indigenous experiences/places/people into tourism.
International students will need to meet immigration financial requirements or have already secured a scholarship to cover tuition fee (at international rate) from an outside funding agency and will need to provide documentary evidence into that effect with the application to be considered.
The CQUniversity Australia will provide a single funding for three years totalling $92,318, as per the following schedule:
- $27,018 in 1st Year
- $27,400 in 2nd Year
- $27,900 in 3rd Year
- An additional $10,000 research support grant (over the three years) for research activities is provided.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate (Research)
Value Of Award: Total $92,318 for three years and an additional $10,000 research support grant
Number Of Awards: One
- Applicants must have an approval to enrol in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity
- Applicants must be a full-time student to be based either at Cairns (preferable) or Townsville campus.
- Applicants must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the Scholarship stipend rate.
Application Process: To apply, applicants are required to submit a complete application to Dr Elena Konovalov (email@example.com). For further information about this award project, applicants are also encouraged to contact Dr Elena Konovalov.
Applications are to include:
1) A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above,
2) A brief research proposal,
3) Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects,
4) A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 01 January 2020