Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 – Do you want to apply for NPF Recruitment? Then you are on the right page as this article will show you the requirements for Nigeria Police Force 2019 recruitment or psc.gov.ng recruitment. If you wish to apply for Police recruitment form, then follow the instructions below.
Nigeria Police Constable recruitment commenced and lots of people applied. If you want to know when the Police application form will come out next, then read below.
Information reaching us has it that Nigeria Police Recruitment will soon begin. If you want to work in the Nigeria Police force whether as a Constable, Sergeant or Superintendent, then you need to know the requirements.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Steps to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.policerecruitment.ng, psc.gov.ng, npf.gov.ng for more information and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.