French Montana is one of the new talents in the music industry. This rapper of Moroccan origin has managed to surprise critics and the public in recent times. His hip-hop-based musical proposal is one of his hallmarks. He has ended up making famous for his romantic relationship with television personality and businesswoman Khloe Kardashian.
His original name is Karim Kharbouch, but he wisely chose French Montana as his stage name to make it easier for American audiences. He had taken some risky decisions in his life which have certainly paid him better. In his youth, he created his own label Cocaine City Records despite the record industry was deteriorating because of the irruption of the internet.
French Montana Bio: Mother, Father Siblings
French Montana was born Karim Harbush on November 9, 1984, in Casablanca, Morocco. His mother Khadija Guledvis of Somali origin and His father Abdela Kharbouch is of Moroccan Origin. He grew up for 13 years on a family estate near Casablanca. As a child, he dabbled in soccer and rap, describing them as two of his favorite childhood hobbies before taking up basketball in his later teens. In the mid-1990s, Harbush, along with his parents and younger brother, left Morocco for New York, where they settled in the South Bronx.
Montana was enrolled in high school in the Bronx but he could only speak two languages Moroccan Dariya and French when he first arrived and studied English on the streets and high schools of the Bronx Lehman and Roosevelt. After two years of regular wheeler-dealer schemes, Montana’s father decided to move back to Casablanca, but his mother decided to stay with the children, citing a lack of opportunities to return home.
Montana’s mother at the time was pregnant with his younger brother, who was born in the United States shortly after his father departed for Morocco. With three children, his mother was dependent on material assistance. In the end, Harbush turned out to be the main breadwinner of the family. Therefore, he had to drop out of high school.
He was nicknamed Bonjour in his school but he built himself as French and decided to write the chapters of his life by himself. He added Montana in his later years to pay homage to his hero Scarface’s Tony Montana.
French Montana- Career
At the mere age of 17, the responsibility of his family came over French Montana’s shoulder. He started doing certain legal and illegal works to earn some money for his family. the illegal work has made him rather than break him. He started producing and selling street culture DVDs and began to develop his musical talent as a rapper.
Montana debuted in 2007 with a mixtape, although his first album was released in 2013 under the title Excuse My French. In 2008, with his colleague Max B, he set up the independent label Coke Boys Records, also known as Cocaine City Records.
In 2009, he signed a contract with singer Akon’s record company (also a producer of hits for Lady Gaga ). With this label, French planned to release his first studio album. However, after two years of waiting and various complications, he preferred to sign a contract with another record company. Thus, in 2011 French began working with the Puff Daddy team at Bad Boy Records. In addition, it also started its distribution contract with Interscope (a division belonging to the giant Universal Music).
His first album arrives in 2013. Excuse my french debuted in the top five on the list of best-selling albums on the North American Billboard. French Montana collaborated here with a multitude of artists such as Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dog, Lil Wayne, or Ne-Yo, among many others. He had presented a collection of songs titled Mac and Cheese 3.
In the fall of 2014, he released his second studio album entitled Mac and Cheese 4. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, or Rick Ross, among others, collaborate on it. Here, this promise of rap can exert greater creative control in all decisions. Among those decisions is sure that his partner Khloe Kardashian appears in the video clip of his single Don’t panic. In the video, which has already given much to talk about, we can see Kardashian dressed peculiarly and masked.
Jungle Rules (2017), is the one that is giving the most joy to French Montana. His first single was No pressure with the Atlanta rapper Future, however, it is with Unforgettable that he emerged. Jaegen and producer trio 1Mind is the brains behind one of the sexiest songs of the summer. The video clip, recorded in Kampala (Uganda), was directed by the artist himself together with Spiff TV and on YouTube, it already has more than 263 million views. The fever for Unforgettable continues and their latest remixes show it. Remixes such as Major Lazer’s or the Latin version of the song by J Balvin have already been released.
French Montana Wife 2021 / Divorce / Ex-Wife
If you are wondering who is French Montana’s wife in the year 2020-21, the answer is no one! Yes, French Montana’s marital status, for now, is single as he hasn’t exchanged vows for the second time after his first marriage failed. For those who don’t know, Deen Kharbouch is Montana’s only wife, with whom he has divorced nearly a decade ago.
Deen Kharbouch (2001-2014) – French Montana began dating model Deen Kharbouch in 2001. After dating for almost 6 years, they were married in 2007. Deen gave birth to their son, Kruz in 2009. However, with takeoff From Montana’s career, their relationship began to unravel as they were unable to deal with them. the center of attention. They split in 2012 with Deen accusing her husband of abandoning the family after being successful. They finalized the divorce in 2014 with the settlement of 2 million dollars in New Jersey Court.
French Montana’s Past Affairs
French Montana has a long list of girlfriends and dating history. Better make a list:
- Keyshia Dior (2012) – French Montana reportedly had a very short affair with model Keyshia Dior in 2012.
- Sophia Body (2012-2014) – French Montana met Sophia Body in November 2011 in Toronto at a music launch party hosted by rapper Belly. The relationship was quite serious when Sophia called Montana the love of her life in a 2015 interview. She revealed that they were on friendly terms after the split.
- Draya Michele (2013) – In June 2013, French was reported to be dating actress and fashion designer Draya Michele.
- Trina (2012-2014) – French was in a residency relationship with rapper Trina in 2014. However, they had started dating in November 2012 and dated occasionally until 2014. She claimed in an interview that their relationship was somewhat untitled fun. However, he decided to quit after she found out he was playing with Khloe Kardashian behind her back.
- Khloe Kardashian (2014-2015) – French Montana had a very ON and OFF relationship with reality TV star Khloe Kardashian. And, even after they officially parted ways in 2014, rumors that they were hooked up again continued to appear in the media. Khloe believed that she had jumped into the relationship with the French too soon after her split from Lamar Odom, which condemned their relationship.
- Candice Brook (2014) – In November 2014, French Montana was rumored to be dating Instagram model Candice Brook after they were photographed at LAX airport taking a flight.
- Sanaa Lathan (2015) – In June 2015, Diddy posted a video on his Instagram of him partying with French Montana and actress Sanaa Lathan, giving the latter two dating rumors a slight stir. Then came the second video that had visibly drunk Sanaa sitting on Montana’s lap. Later, he confirmed that they were on the Big Boy’s Neighborhood radio show.
- Iggy Azalea (2016) – Montana was allegedly dating Australian singer Iggy Azalea after they were spotted vacationing together at the Mexican resort in Cabo in August 2016.
- Evelyn Lozada(2017 to 2018)- Montana has also dated American TV personality Evelyn Lozada from November 2017 to March 2018.
- Rosa Acosta- she is the Dominican model and shortly dated Montana from February to April of 2017.
Who is French Montana Dating in 2021? French Montana Girlfriend Now
Although there is no confirmation as such regarding who is French Montana’s current girlfriend. There are many rumors, that suggest that Montana is dating a woman named Noelle Dobie. French’s rumored girlfriend, Dobie hails, from New York City, and is a bartender and apparently a social media influencer.
But Dobie isn’t just the one that has her name associated with Frech Montana. He is also reportedly linked to Doja Cat.
Doja Cat(2020)- Although they may just be hanging out as friends, people seem to believe that French and Doja are dating after they were filmed together on a yacht.
The two rappers were apparently enjoying some time together in the water. Although there is no romantic element in this video, people are theorizing that just by being together, something is going on.
French Montana Net worth
From a struggling teen on street to a millionaire, The journey of Montana is definite;y inspiring for those youths who tend to indulge in the wrong path because of life struggle. not really working for fame, Montana actually worked to provide for his family. But his hard work has paid him well.
As of this date, Montana has houses in Calabasas, CA, the USA worth 1.5 million dollars with a pool, jacuzzi, and sauna. He has many cars but his best one is Maserati GranTurismo. For early 2021 French Montana’s net worth is valued at 19 million dollars. Amidst all his riches, Montana is also involved in numerous philanthropic and charitable organizations as well. He sure is doing a great job by offering help to the needy people from his earning.
French Montana Social Media
- French Montana on Twitter- joined on January 2009 as @FrencHMonTanA, Montana has today 3 million followers on his Twitter handle where he shares news and information about his upcoming music albums.
- On Instagram- as Frenchmontana on Instagram with 12.9 million followers, Montana often pots pictures of basketball and baseball games. Also, he flaunts his dating life and girlfriend on his Instagram account.
Quick facts and information on French Montana
|Full Name/Real Name||Karim Kharbouch|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||November 9, 1984|
|Parents||Abdela Kharbouch father and Khadija Guled mother|
|Siblings||2 Zack Kharbouch (Younger Brother) (Part of the Coca-Cola Boys Records), Ayoub Kharbouch (Younger Brother)|
|Education(college/university)||Bronx High Schools of Lehman and Roosevelt|
|Children||Son Kruz Kharbouch|
|Social Media||Twitter and Instagram|
|Net Worth||18 million dollars|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|