This article will provide vital information on FMARD Recruitment 2019. Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment for 2019 has started. This resource will give you the necessary information on FMARD Recruitment portal (www.fmard.gov.ng), how to apply for FMARD 2019 Recruitment and other information to help you get the job.
We believe you visited this page because you intend to apply for FMARD Recruitment. Here, we will provide all the required information concerning the current job vacancies in FMARD.
FMARD is a federal government agency in Nigeria. FMARD is currently recruiting. See more details below.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on FMARD recruitment 2019. The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FMARD recruitment portal (www.fmard.gov.ng), how to apply for FMARD 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FMARD Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the National Business and Technical Examination Board? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
FMARD Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
FMARD Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Other Job Vacancies
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2019
If you need more updates about FMARD Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your email address in the comment section below and we will reach out to you.