In this article, we will provide you vital information on Federal Fire Service recruitment 2019. The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FFS recruitment portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng), how to apply for FFS 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Fire Service? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
FFS Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher natonal diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is not yet out. Visit FFS Recruitment Portal @ www.fedfire.gov.ng to apply. But continue reading to see how to apply.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FFS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Federal Fire Service.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
Tags: Federal Fire Service Recruitment