The Edith Cowan University is now accepting applications for Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship. The award is open for international students for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program provides an opportunity to re-organize the way higher education is delivered in a specific and inspiring campus environment.
Course Level: MBA
Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students (except New Zealand) are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship.
- Be issued an offer to study the Masters of Business Administration course.
How to Apply: If university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required. Candidates invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents. They can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal. Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply through an ECU Authorised Agent.
- Supporting Documents: Not given
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional (work) experience. You will also need to meet Course Specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to demonstrate your English competency to enter any of our courses. Minimum English competency requirements can change, depending on the course you’re interested in, and whether it’s an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020